Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 12
IESE Library’s subscription to RefWorks will expire on July 31 2017, and will not be renewed. As such, all users will need to migrate their references to Mendeley as soon as possible. The following questions and answers are designed to help you prepare for that transition. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have that are not addressed here.
- I am currently a RefWorks user. What software should I use instead?
- How can I learn about Mendeley?
- How can I transfer my RefWorks library to Mendeley? And when I do so, can I preserve my folder set-up and attached files?
- How can I export items from databases? What if there isn’t a direct export option?
- Can I access my references from any computer like I can with Refworks?
- How can I collaborate with others to create folders and libraries?