Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Feb 04, 2020 Views: 546
The New York Times Online is available for IESE faculty, students and staff through:
- A-Z Databases page, clicking in New York Times Online: Unlimited web access by IP address.
Via NYTimes.com Pass, which provides full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps from any location, on or off campus, just by logging into your NYTimes.com account.
To activate your NYTimes.com Pass, please follow these steps:
1. While physically on campus and connected to your network, go to accessnyt.com (from your mobile) and select "IESE Business School". Note: You cannot activate your Pass while off campus or via a proxy server.
2. Click “Create Account” to create a free NYTimes.com account using your IESE email address and selecting a password. If you already have an NYTimes.com account, you may log in with those credentials.
3. You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
NYTimes.com Pass restrictions:
- Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps.
- NYTimes apps are not supported on all devices.
- Access to archived articles within the date range 1923-1980 is limited.
If you have questions, contact the Library.