Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 18
Business Source Ultimate: Search under "Movies & Entertainment Industry"; "Media industry", "Broadcasting & Cable TV", "Home Entertainment Software Industry", "Recorded DVD & Video Industry". Later, select or filter results by: Industry Profiles.
Passport: Select the menu search and search under "Broadcasting".
Forrester- Research and analysis focusing on media, digital entertainment, social networking, telecommunications, and the Internet.
- Type keywords in search bar on top of page
- Click down arrow to select type of information, i.e., reports, playbooks, blogs
- Alternatively, click "Advanced Search" to refine search by date, limit by exact phrase, and/or specify where search terms appear, i.e. summary, title, full text and charts and figures.
Factiva: Click on "Companies/Markets" and select "Industry". Browse and select Broadcasting and/or Media.
Go to Discovery and search by using keywords like "broadcasting" , "entertainment" or "media". Combine with other keywords to narrow your search.
See also, Trade Associations:
- National Association of Theatre Owners (NATO): Represents more than 26,000 movie screens in all 50 states and in more than 20 countries worldwide. Membership includes the largest international cinema chains and hundreds of independent theatre owners.
- Association of American Publishers: Trade association of the book publishing industry.
- NPES: The association for suppliers of printing and publishing technologies.
- Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA): Works to protect intellectual property rights worldwide and the First Amendment rights of artists; conducts consumer, industry and technical research; and monitors, reviews, and influences state and federal laws, regulations, and policies.
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association: The principal association of the cable television industry in the U.S. representing cable TV franchise authorities on matters of federal regulation.
- Newspaper Association of America: Offering key information for and about the newspaper industry.