Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 8
- Go to ThomsonOne.com Click on Screening & Analysis, and then select Research. Scroll down to Contributor and enter "Life Science Analytics", then select Life Science Analytics Detailed Product Pipeline. Select a report(s) and click View to open pdf.
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer.
- Go to Drug Approvals and Databases maintained by the US Food & Drug Administration.
- European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
European drug regulatory agency.
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) - (may use the search function and search keywords: "medical devices"
- China Food & Drug Administration
Listing of clinical studies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal agencies, private industry, and nonprofit organizations.
Sponsored by the World Health Organization. This aggregator site pulls trial information from other registries, e.gmetaRegister of Controlled Trials, Chinese Clinical Trials Register, etc.
- EU Clinical Trials Register
Allows to search for information on clinical trials in EU member states and European Economic Area and clinical trials which are conducted outside the EU/EEA if they form part of a peadiatric investigation plan. May use Advanced search function for efficient searching.
- Factiva R&D Focus Drug News (published by IMS) and BioWorld are two sources for IND and NDA announcements. To search for these items, try the following:
rst=(rdfn or biow) and ((ind or investigational or nda or new drug) near10 (filed or filing) near10 (submi* or appli*))