Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015     Views: 14

The following sources have helpful information for importers:

WTO - Import Licensing Agreement requires governments to publish sufficient information for traders to know how and why the licenses are granted.

U.S. International Trade Administration; click on Import Administration.

Importing into the United States: A Guide for Commercial Importers, available from the U.S. Customs Service.

The European Union - A Guide for Americans: A primer for Americans - personally and professionally - on the European Union, its components and administration.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Useful links