Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 18, 2018 Views: 12
Go to A Practical Guide to Hedging - NYMEX.
Also try Evestment
Factiva: Click on “look up” and search for "hedge funds"; limit by date. Or click on source and search for "institutional investor".
For rankings, search Business Source Ultimate. Type "hedge fund 100" (with quotes) as a Keyword search.
Use Bloomberg (available in Barcelona Library Documentation room).
- For news on hedge funds, type NI Hedge, then hit GO.
- For a listing of hedge funds tracked in Bloomberg, type Hedge Fund, hit the HELP key, and then select #11 Funds from the menu.
- For Portfolio holdings information type PSRT, hit GO, and then fill in the relevant menu options.
- For screening and other options, type HFND then hit GO.
- More detail: check the FAQ "Bloomberg: hedge funds"