Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016 Views: 3
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016 Views: 3
For common stock initial public offerings that were privately placed use Thomson One:
- Click on the Screening & Analysis.
- Click on the Deals & League Tables tab.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Click on the yellow box that says All Equity.
- Check box Common Stock and click on Continue.
- Click on Deal Information.
- Click on the Private Placement Flag.
- Radio button Select All Private Placements and Apply to Search.
- Click Click NO to the prompt regarding applicable databases.
- Click on blue R (Run search).
- Select a report type and click on Execute Request to see the results.
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer