Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015     Views: 5

Go to the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
  1. Click on the year you want
  2. Then click on National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers
Go to ICEX, select "Paises", choose a country > Exportar > Barreras de acceso.

Go to World Trade Organization.

Also Benchmarking Business Regulations by the World Bank.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Useful links