Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015     Views: 6

To find upgrades/downgrades of Moody's-rated bonds, use Factiva. Click on Search, then Search Builder.
In the Free Text box, type rst=moodpr and (upgrade or downgrade). You may also select a company name to narrow the search results and change the Date Range to suit your needs.

Check out the website of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Change the Bond Type to Corporate, then search for your company of interest.

You might also wish to use Bloomberg, available in Barcelona Library Documentation room:
  • Type the ticker symbol for the company you want.
  • Hit the CORP key.
  • Then type CRPR and hit the GO key.
  • You can find historical bond ratings for particular issues.
WRDS has the option Ratings Xpress in Compustat and also the data set Mergent FISD for in-depth fixed income debt research, but our subscription does not allow the access.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Useful links