Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 6
Use Bloomberg (access to Barcelona Library Documentation room):
1. Type YCRV and hit GO for Yield Curve Analysis.
2. On the left side of the screen search for keywords in the amber search box
or click on the plus signs to expand and browse the list.
3. On the right side of the screen for CURVE ID CURVE NAME type in the code
for the curve identified on the left:
Example: F1 for US Industrial AAA BFV Curve.
4. Insert up to 4 CURVE IDs.
5. Click on Expand graph to view the yield curve full-screen and get more options.
6. To see the yields underlying the yield curve graph, under the Views drop-down
menu select Tables, then Yield Table.
7. To see the various securities plotted at each point in the yield curve, under the
Views menu select Tables, then Securities.