Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 12
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 12
- Click the ► sign next to Subject in the Factiva Intelligent Indexing list.
- Type "management moves" in the text box next to Find Subject.
- Select the company name and then run the search. We recommend that you change the default date – three months is too short a span.
Use Thomson One (Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer)
- Go to Screening & analysis > Filings.
- Expand Search SEC Filings Sections, select Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
- Add any additional criteria and then click on Search at the left hand bottom of the page.
In Bloomberg (available at Barcelona IESE Library Documentation room). Search the information in news: Type NI WNEWS and press GO.