Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 3
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 3
In Datastream (access: Barcelona and Madrid Libraries only):
- In Data Category: choose Bond Indices & CDS
- Click on the Red Arrow
- For a specific company, enter the Name or DS Mnemonic
- In Type: click on Credit Default Swap
- Click Search
- You will retrieve a CDS list for that company. Mouseover the black Arrow and click Report to retrieve data.
Use Bloomberg (available in Barcelona Library Documentation room).
- Type IRSB and hit GO for global swap rates for 45 countries.
CDSD for credit default swap spread curves
CDSW for credit default swap valuation
CMOV for CDS movers
GCDS to compare swaps among countries or within industries