Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 5
- Click on the menu for Screening & Analysis.
- Expand section for Individuals, then Officers & Directors.
- Click Connections to view connections among officers and directors across organizations.
- Click Corporate Relationships to view corporate affiliations between officers and directors and various organizations.
For a specific person:
- Type the person's name and hit HELP, then choose PEOPLE.
To screen for people:
- Type PEOP and hit GO for the People /search menu.
- Fill in amber fields to specify age, education, organization (includes past work history), etc.
- Type 1 and hit GO to begin the search.
Professional networking site providing information on people including their relationship paths to other people. Creating a personal profile allows the creation of relationship paths.
Search engine that compiles information about people and companies from various sources. Identifies where the information was pulled from.