Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016 Views: 7
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016 Views: 7
For current and historical data:
- Click on the Company/Markets tab.
- Select Instrument = Market Indexes.
- Choose DJ Composite.
- Choose the date range you want.
- ThomsonOne.com (Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer)
- Use the Datastream (access: Barcelona and Madrid Libraries only). Use the code DJINDUS in the Equity Indices section to get information back to 1951.
For historical data:
- Go to Dow Jones Averages. Learn about the methodology and components as well as download data.
- In WRDS choose DOW JONES (under Free Data Sets).
- Use Bloomberg (available at Barcelona IESE Library Documentation room). Type DJI and press the Index key and hit GO.
- Go to Yahoo! Finance and choose DOW under "Market Summary", and then "historical prices".