Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015 Views: 13
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015 Views: 13
Go to the following websites:
- Currency Calculator: Go to Bloomberg.com's currency converter page.
- BLS Inflation Calculator -- Calculator U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Inflation Calculator Consumer Price Indexes [click on inflation calculator].
- Business Calculators.
- CPI Calculator -- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (see box on right side of main page).
- Convert-me.com -- weights, distance, etc.
- Cost of Living Calculator -- CNN Money.
- The Derivatives Laboratory -- Options, Convertible Bonds, Warrants.
- Economic History Services
- Financial Aid calculator: Go to FinAid calculators page.
- Financial Calendar.com
- Google: Did you know you can use Google as a calculator? Try How to use the Google calculator for help.
- Hugh Mortgage and Financial Calculators
- Inflation Calculator -- Adjusts money for inflation - 1800-1999.
- Martindale's Calculators On-line Center -- comprehensive site.
- Mortgage Qualifier
- Percent Change Calculator
- Salary Calculator - Homefair - includes cities worldwide (cursor down to Other Countries).
- unit conversion.org
- Vassar Stats -- website for statistical computation.