Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017 Views: 6
Passport: Click on "Industries" in the main menu. Then select "Consumer Finance", using the menu to set your search parameters.
MarketLine: Select "Financial services" in "Browse by industries".
Business Source Ultimate: Select "Industry profiles" from the browse option and perform search under "Banks".
Forrester: Search for "Financial Services" in the advanced search and refine by date or region, etc.
Gartner Research: See under Industries for Banking & Investment Services in the home page.
EMIS: Click on the relevant country and then search for "Finance and insurance" in the Industries menu.
ORBIS: First, select "Expert Search". Under Expert search select "Industry" > "Industry Groups" > "Banks".
Vault Career Insider has a guide to the consulting industry, a guide to the top consulting companies, information on the case interview, and profiles of several leading consulting firms.
We have several print Wet Feet guides related to consulting in IESE Library.
For detailed info from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) go to WRDS and click on FDIC.
For websites go to:
- American Banker's Association
- Americas Center
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Bank of Japan
- Federal Reserve System National Information Center
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- JOLIS - World Bank and IMF Library Network.
- Bank Rate Monitor.
- Central Bank Websites - Bank for International Settlements.
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America - MBAA.
- National Information Center - Comprehensive bank info - Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency - U.S. Treasury Dept.
- Office of Thrift Supervision - U.S. Treasury Dept.
- Asociación Española de Banca (AEB).
- European Banking Federation (EBF).
- European Central Bank.