Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 18, 2018 Views: 100
The stocks/equities on the London AIM (Alternative Investment Market) are covered by Datastream (available at Barcelona and Madrid Libraries through Thomson Reuters Eikon). The Datastream market variables Exchange Name (EXNAME) and Exchange Mnemonic (EXMNEM) do not distinguish between the London Main and AIM markets.
To identify AIM companies, you can use historical constituent lists:
- LFTSEAIM is the FTSE AIM All Share List
- LFTSEAIM0101 is the FTSE AIM All Share for Jan 2001 (0101)
- LFTSEAIM0410 is the FTSE AIM All Share for Apr 2010 (0410)
- LFTAIM50 is the FTSE AIM 50 - historical lists from May 2005 (LFTAIM500505)
- LFTAIM10 is the FTSE AIM 100 - historical lists from May 2005 (LFTAIM100505)