Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: May 19, 2016     Views: 6

Go to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Collective Bargaining and Union Memberhip.

See the US Department of Labor - Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) for private and public sector agreements.

The Collective Bargaining Agreements file of the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment Standards Administration.

For Canada, see the Government of Canada's labor relations database, Negotech (see below). From there, visit the Treasury Board of Canada's Collective Bargaining page.

For International information, try the following sites:
International Labour Organization
European Industrial Relations Observatory Online
Commission for Labor Cooperation

For information on collective agreements in Spain (in Spanish), visit the database MTIN:


Related Topics

Contact Us