Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 25
SSRN is a worldwide dissemination of social science research and is composed of a number of specialized research networks in each of the social sciences. IESE Library subscribes to the following networks:
- Accounting Research Network (ARN)
- Economics Research Network (ERN)
- Entrepreneurship Policy and Research Network (EPRN)
- Financial Economics Network (FEN)
- Management Research Network (MRN)
- Corporate Governance Network (CGN)
SSRN Networks include Free and Fee-based journals. To get full-text access to SSRN eLibrary, please, register for free membership. Network access is required to subscribe to Fee-based journals, IESE faculty, staff, Ph.D. students and research assistants, please, ask Library staff to get network access.
SSRN's email abstracting eJournals and maintains Professional Jobs and Announcements Listings.
Go to SSRN from the Databases page.