Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 18, 2018 Views: 4
Several databases have exchange rates:
Go to Thomson One Banker:
- Click Markets Awareness
- Click Currencies
Use WRDS and select Foreign Exchange Rates.
Go to Datastream (available at Barcelona and Madrid IESE Libraries through Thomson Reuters Eikon) for current and historical exchange rates for different currencies:
- Click the Category drop down box.
- Scroll through the categories listed and select "Exchange Rates."
Passport from Euromonitor provides annual data.
Exchange rates available online:
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates for exchange rates against the U.S. dollar.
- Bank of England Statistics (select Interest and Exchange Rates) for UK Pound Sterling rates (including Pound Sterling against US Dollar forward rates).
- Oanda Currency Converter for current and historical exchange rates for different currencies.
- Currencies Centre from Yahoo Finance.
- FT.com Data Archive - select Currencies as Category.
- For historical exchange rates go to MeasuringWorth.com