In order to download and install the CIQ plug-in follow the below steps:
1. You first need to connect to the Capital IQ platform via SSO (use your IESE email and then your IESE username and password).
2. Download the CIQ Excel plug-in:
- Hover over My Capital IQ tab and select Downloads.
- Click Download Office Plug-In (New Installer) under Office Plug-in.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
You will be prompted to Open or Save the file. We recommend saving it to your desktop and deleting it after the full installation.
Once installed, the S&P Capital IQ Office Plug-in features will appear across all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
IMP! You must be On-Campus to download the plug-in.
1. The excel plug in is not supported for Apple computers; it will work if you have a Windows partition on your Mac.
2. If the latest version of Capital IQ does not work with your operating system you may have to install an earlier version. From the downloads page click on Advanced Office Downloads.
3. Academic accounts do not have access to the iPad, iPhone or Android apps.
4. Manuals and documentation can be found by logging into Capital IQ and clicking on Help at the top right of the screen.