Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Apr 02, 2019 Views: 23
- Go to ThomsonOne Click on Screening & Analysis, and then select Research. Scroll down to Contributor and enter "Life Science Analytics", then select Life Science Analytics Detailed Product Pipeline. Select a report(s) and click View to open pdf.
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer.
- Go to Drug Approvals and Databases maintained by the US Food & Drug Administration.
- European Medicines Agency (EMEA) European drug regulatory agency.
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK)
Listing of clinical studies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal agencies, private industry, and nonprofit organizations.
- International Clinical Trials Registry Platform
Sponsored by the World Health Organization. This aggregator site pulls trial information from other registries, e.gmetaRegister of Controlled Trials, Chinese Clinical Trials Register, etc.
- EU Clinical Trials Register
Allows to search for information on clinical trials in EU member states and European Economic Area and clinical trials which are conducted outside the EU/EEA if they form part of a peadiatric investigation plan. May use Advanced search function for efficient searching.
- Factiva R&D Focus Drug News (published by IMS) and BioWorld are two sources for IND and NDA announcements. To search for these items, try the following:
rst=(rdfn or biow) and ((ind or investigational or nda or new drug) near10 (filed or filing) near10 (submi* or appli*))
- Go to Approvals of FDA Regulated Products
Provided by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Also you can search by tradename on the FDA website.