Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Mar 01, 2019 Views: 23
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Mar 01, 2019 Views: 23
Try these library databases:
- EMIS. Select a country then click on Legal
See the following resources as well:
- Global Legal Monitor (GLM): Online publication from the Law Library of Congress covering legal news and developments worldwide.
- The Global Legal Information Network (GLIN) is a public database of official texts of laws, regulations, judicial decisions, and other complementary legal sources contributed by governmental agencies and international organizations.
- EUR Lex: Access to European Union Law
- AllLaw.com: Business forms
- To raise awareness of Spain's judicial legislation, the Agencia Estatal Boletín Oficial del Estado (State Agency of the Official State Gazette) is offering access to the new collection of Códigos Electrónicos in PDF or ePUB format.You can download these new electronic codes on your computer, tablet or mobile phone and, if you want, acquire a printed version from the agency's website.