Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Oct 31, 2019 Views: 31
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2019 Views: 31
Searching for information on political risk, sovereign debt ratings, country credit ratings etc.:
- Go to Capital IQ select Markets> Macroeconomics> Sovereign Credit to access to S&P Global Ratings
- Bloomberg provides current ratings by Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch.
Go to Bloomberg (available at Barcelona Library Financial Room) and type CSDR <GO> [Sovereign Debt Rating]. Choose either Long Term or Short Term Debt.You can find historical sovereign debt ratings of many countries from various rating agencies such as Moody's, S&P, Fitch or R&I.
- Go to Eikon (available at Library PC only) search for “COUNTRY” and click on “Country Info”. Then, select the country you are interested in, and click on Sovereign Risk tab. Eikon provides current ratings by S&P, Moody’s, Fitch and StarMine Implied Rating
For Risk Reports:
- Go to EMIS for emerging countries, select Country Analysis> Reports> Country Risks Reports
- Go to Business Source Ultimate. Choose "Country Reports." Publisher = PRS Group - Political risk yearbook.