Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 28
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 28
For SEC enforcements of financial reporting-related matters, use their searchable database of Accounting and Auditing Enforcement Releases.
Take a look at the following accounting websites:
- Accountancy Age
- Accounting Workshop (Wiley site)
- Accountingweb: US site providing accounting news, information, tips, resources, Excel tips, ...
- Accountingweb UK: UK site providing accounting news etc.
- CPA Journal
- CPA Directory
- CPA Net
- Ernst & Young
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- International Federation of Accountants: articles and other publications on accountancy topics
- KPMG International
- Rutgers Accounting Web (RAW)
- TAXSites.com: useful site for links to accounting and taxation information