Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 17, 2022 Views: 83
Use the database PitchBook
Click on "Log in" and then click on "Login with SSO" (use your IESE email).
Investment trends and transactions in private equity and venture capital sectors, as well as public company information. Includes profiles of companies and investors with financial and deal information.
In Bloomberg, available here in the IESE Library, type PE and hit the green GO key to get to the main Private Equity homepage.
For articles about venture capital go to Discovery and search by using keywords like "venture capital". Combine with other keywords to narrow your search.
You can go directly to Business Source Ultimate or Factiva.
- Latin American Venture Capital Association
- National Business Incubation Association (NBIA)
- National Venture Capital Association industry stats, including quarterly reports on US PE market.
- Private Equity Council
- China VC/PE Industry Survey
- European Private Equity and Venture Capital. The EVCA Yearbook offers a pan-European overview comprising data collected from more than 1,300 private equity firms, presenting in-depth trend analysis including syndication, rounds, investment stages, sectorial focus, cross-border flows and much more. You can find a print copy at IESE Library Reading Room (Ref. 03.10-EVC). From 2009 onwards there is a CD-Rom available that covers 32 countries regarding fundraising, investment and divestment activity. The data is presented in easily readable tables and uniquely aggregated by both industry and market statistics (location of private equity firm and of portfolio company). A set of 50 slides presents the findings in an easy-to-use format.
- Center for Venture Research