Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 34
Generate custom tables or find league tables in:
ThomsonOne (Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer):
- Click "Screening and Analysis" from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click "Deals & League Tables".
- Click the deal category of interest (M&A, Equity, Bond, or Loan).
- Click "Advanced Search" to create a search.
Bloomberg (available in the Financial Room of Barcelona IESE Library. Ask staff for password):
- Type MA and press the green GO key. On the resulting page, use the M&A League Tables Search. (Also, you can type League Tables and press the green HELP key for additional information).
- For a listing of all league tables available in Bloomberg, type NI LEAG CRL and hit GO.
- For Underwriter Rankings for debt, equity or syndicated loans, enter LEAG or LTOP.
- For Legal Advisor rankings, enter LALT.
Business Source Ultimate contains league tables. Once in the database, search for "League Tables" in the search box (including the quotation marks) to access them.