Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2019     Views: 17

Go to  Passport  and click on Consumers > Income and Expenditure. Then, select a category to find the data you need.


See also, World DataBank

    1. Select desired countries.
    2. Select series, Income share held by lowest 20%, etc.
    3. Select Years. Note that the data may not be available for all countries for all years. Select a wide range of years.



Related Topics

Contact Us

Useful links