Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: May 30, 2016     Views: 22

Go to American FactFinder and State & County QuickFacts both available from the U.S. Bureau of the Census.

Also take a look at CensusScope from the Social Science Data Analysis Network (SSDAN) - University of Michigan. It is a tool for investigating U.S. demographic trends.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Useful links