Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Dec 17, 2019 Views: 8
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2019 Views: 8
Go to Statista. Compiles Internet and e-commerce statistics.
Try the following free resources:
- Alexa, provides traffic rankings based on usage of the Alexa Toolbar. Allows comparisons.
- Quantcast provides audience reports for specific websites, good for identifying demographics.
- Similarweb, benchmark against your competitors and industry.
Other resources to try:
- Article databases such as Factiva. Search for [website name] and Nielsen to find data cited from Nielsen.
To narrow the search select the Source index, Publications by industry, and select the categories for Internet and online services and media
- Use a web search engine to search for [website name] and traffic statistics.