Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Mar 14, 2019 Views: 20
In ThomsonOne search by company name or ticker in the top left corner. In the Company Views menu at the bottom, click on Filings, then Company Filings. This database also retains corporate reports, even after companies have been delisted, and includes an extensive archive. Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer.
Sabi has the scanned reports. Search for the company name, select your company, then click on Original Documents ("Download" section on the right-hand menu).
Orbis has the scanned reports. Search for the company name, select your company, then click on Original Documents ("Download" section on the right-hand menu).
In EMIS use the default search page and click on the desired country, then type the company's name and click on Content Types > Company Annual Reports (left hand menu).
In WRDS (you need to obtain your WRDS account): choose Compustat.
For a selection of worldwide reports, use the Bloomberg (available in the Financial Room of Barcelona IESE Library. Ask staff for password). Search for and display a company, and enter CF. Tab to Select Doc Type and select Annual Report.
Company websites often have a section called "company information," "investor relations," or "financial information." Also try a site search on "annual report."
For websites go to:
- Annual Reports Service - The Public Register [Registration Required]
- Companies requiring CEO, CFO Certification of Financial Statements – SEC
- EDGAR Company Search
- FreeEDGAR [SEC filings are not free. Free annual reports are available]
- PRARS Annual Report Service
- SEC Info - US (SEC EDGAR) and Canada (CSA SEDAR)
- SEDAR - Canadian public company filings.
- The Annual Reports Library - "Resource for finding and evaluating annual reports".
- Columbia University's Historical Corporate Reports
- University of Pennsylvania's Corporate Reports Online