Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Mar 26, 2019 Views: 16
ThomsonOne (Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer) allows you to screen for venture capital companies that are subsidiaries of corporations in other industries. Once you have logged into the database use the following steps:
- Click on Screening & Analysis from the left navigation bar, and then choose Private Equity.
- Click on Companies & Investors.
- In the Investment Firm Details section, click on Open Advanced Options.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon next to Firm Type.
- Select Corporate PE/Venture, add it to the Selected Items box, and then click on OK.
- Select any additional criteria and then click on Generate Result at the bottom of the screen.
The National Venture Capital Association has a special interest section on corporate venture capital. The Web site includes a list of charter members and aggregate funding statistics since 1995.