Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 15, 2019 Views: 24
Also, go to:
- Best Companies Search Engine: Allows searching for best places to work by criteria such as industry and location (including international companies). Provided by Great Place to Work Institute that authors many surveys including the annual Fortune's Best Places to Work.
- Best Places to Work: List created by the Human Rights Campaign from the Corporate Equality Index as top companies supporting equality for GLBT employees.
- Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands: Analysis of brand value produced by BrandZ.
- Fortune Rankings: Includes lists such as Best Companies to Work For (list can be refined to top companies for Women, Minorities, and more), Most Admired, and Top MBA Employers.
- Top Companies for Executive Women: Produced by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE).
- Working Mothers Rankings: Includes rankings such as Best Companies, Best Companies for Multicultural Women, and Best Women-Owned Companies.
- DiversityInc (Free registration required.): Click on Top 50, on the bottom menu bar to see the Top 50 companies for diversity. Also, includes rankings such as Top 10 Global Diversity Companies, Top 10 Companies for People With Disabilities, Top 10 Companies for Executive Women, and lists for ethnic groups.
- Best Performing Cities by Milken Institute's
- Forbes Lists
- Inc 500--America's fastest growing companies
- Industry Week--Manufacturing
- USPages The Best of US Business
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Hot 500 - The Fastest Growing Companies in America
To create a list of fast-growing public companies through ThomsonOne. Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer:
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Click on the Search Library tab to the right of the default tab. Scroll down and in the lower right under Investment Styles select Growth Companies.