Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 11
Answered By: IESE Library
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 11
ThomsonOne (Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer): use the following steps:
- Click on Screening & Analysis, then Private Equity on the top menu.
- Click on Companies & Investors.
- Switch the radio button at the top of the screen from Companies to Firm.
- Next to Entities Involved In, select Venture Capital Deals from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Investment Details section and click on the magnifying glass icon next to Investment Stage.
- Expand Venture Capital and select any relevant stages by adding them to the selected items column. Click OK.
- Add any additional desired criteria (location of firm, size, etc.). Scroll down and click on Generate Results at the bottom of the screen to run the search. You can then export your results to Excel.