Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Feb 18, 2020 Views: 26
- CSMAR (China Stock Market & Accounting Research) via WRDS - Wharton Research Data Services (First time users will need to click on Register to request a user account and then fill out the form. It takes 24 hours to get approved)
The China Securities Market & Accounting Research (CSMAR) is designed and developed by GTA Information Technology — one of the major providers of China data. The CSMAR Databases offer data on the China stock markets and the financial statements of China’s listed companies.
- Datastream (Barcelona and Madrid Libraries only through Eikon. Ask Library staff for password).
See FAQ: How can I access Datastream?
On Datastream the code for the the Shanghai Stock Exchange is CHSCOMP.
- EMIS. Go to the Country tab. Select “China” and check the widgets to quickly navigate to the type of information or a tool you need. For stock market information, choose the “Equity Market” widget.
Also, check the following resources:
- Doing Business in China. World Bank Includes laws and business regulations in China.
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Established in May 1952, it is the most important and the largest institution for the promotion of foreign trade in China.