Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 30, 2019 Views: 14
Datastream (available only from Barcelona and Madrid Libraries - through Eikon) offers 15 years' worth of data on international daily options, indices & commodities, and general economic indicators. Select either Futures, Options or Commodities from the drop-down menu labeled Category.
Search Bloomberg (available at Barcelona Library Financial room). To commodities hit the yellow CMDTY button (F9).
Go to Global Economy Prospects from the World Bank.
For websites, look at:
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Commodity Futures & Financial Market Charts
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Commodity Statistics and Information - USGS - Mineral Commodities - U.S. Geological Survey.
- Gold - Comprehensive site for gold and other metals.
- GOLD PRICE
- INO - Investment News Online - The Web Center for Futures and Options. Includes S&P ComStock Charts & Quotes, and Market Update (from Lind-Waldock).
- Kansas City Board of Trade
- Oilnergy - Oil prices, etc.
- Options Industry Council
- USDA's Economic, Statistics, and Market Information System - for commodity market data and outlooks.