Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019 Views: 56
Go to Factiva, dates of coverage: 2002-
- Enter rst=fndw in the search box to pull up all conference call transcripts.
- To search for the conference calls of a specific company enter:
rst=FNDW and hlp=company name [include the word "and" in your search]
Example: rst=fndw and hlp=intel
Go to Thomson One.
- Click on Screening & Analysis, select Research, and type "streetevents" in the Contributor search window field to find transcripts from Thomson Street Events
- or select Company Views and put your company name in the top left corner, then click News & Corporate Events, and then Event Transcripts.
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer.
Bloomberg (available at Barcelona IESE Financial Room), dates of coverage: 2001-
- On the single security main menu, type EVT, then hit GO for a calendar of corporate events. Check for audio and/or transcripts of earnings calls.
Or, go to Seeking Alpha, select Articles tab and then select Transcript Center.
Or, for summaries, go to 123jump.com.
Or, for sound files and webcasts, go to Yahoo! Finance.
Check the Investor Relations area on company Web sites for webcasts, transcripts, and other financial news released by the company.