Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019 Views: 25
Several databases have exchange rates:
Go to Thomson One Banker:
- Click Markets Awareness
- Click Currencies
Use WRDS and select Foreign Exchange Rates.
Go to Datastream (available at Barcelona and Madrid IESE Libraries through Eikon) for current and historical exchange rates for different currencies:
- Click the Category drop down box.
- Scroll through the categories listed and select "Exchange Rates."
Passport from Euromonitor provides annual data.
Exchange rates available online:
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates for exchange rates against the U.S. dollar.
- Bank of England Statistics (select Interest and Exchange Rates) for UK Pound Sterling rates (including Pound Sterling against US Dollar forward rates).
- Oanda Currency Converter for current and historical exchange rates for different currencies.
- Currencies Centre from Yahoo Finance.
- FT.com Data Archive - select Currencies as Category.
- For historical exchange rates go to MeasuringWorth.com