Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019 Views: 4
For articles about the market, try Business Source Ultimate. Use the advanced search screen and choose subjects "Options".
To find current and historical options prices, use Bloomberg (access to Barcelona Library Financial Room):
- Type the ticker symbol of the stock you want - for example, VZ
- Hit the EQUITY key , then hit GO
- Type: OMON [OMON Stands for Option Monitor]
- You will see a screen for all the current options on Verizon
- Highlight and click on the option you want for a menu - then pick GPO from the menu
- This will give you a current graph of the option price
- Change the date range to the time period you want
- Select 96) Actions and then select Tables to view the data for the time period.
Also, try Yahoo Finance