Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 7
You can get details about convertible bonds from Thomson One. From the tabs at the top of the page click on:
- Market Views
- Deal Activity
- Recent Deals
- Equity Recent Deals > Completed
- Completed Deals > Issue Type: Choose Convertibles
- Select Completed > Date (last week, this quarter, etc.)
- Select Industry and Region
- This will give you a list of deals. Click the icon on left to view tearsheet.
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer
Use the Datastream (access: Barcelona and Madrid Libraries only - through Eikon). Search the Bonds and Convertibles area setting the Bond Type to Convertible.
Bloomberg (access to Barcelona Library Financial room).