Answered By: María José Castell Last Updated: May 14, 2019 Views: 11
Answered By: María José Castell
Last Updated: May 14, 2019 Views: 11
Type HFND and hit GO for the Hedge Fund Home Page.
- For performance choose Fund Performance Chart, (shortcut is FPC). Click on Fund Type then Hedge Fund to include them as part of the search. (Make sure Hedge Fund is highlighted.) For performance based on additional criteria, choose other options.
- For rankings, choose any of the Hedge Fund Tables, e.g., Hedge Funds Ranked - 1yr Perf or Hedge Funds Ranked by Strategy.
To search for funds choose Fund Search Engine (shortcut is FSRC) then follow these steps:
- Click on Fund Type then on Hedge Fund, then click on Update to include as part of the search.
- Choose any other options to add to the search such as Manager Location.
- After entering search options click on Results. A list of matching funds will appear.
- To modify search criteria mouse over Actions menu and select Edit Criteria.
- To modify columns displayed in the results mouse over Actions menu and select Edit Display.
- To download the list to Excel mouse over Output menu and select Excel.