Answered By: IESE Library Last Updated: Nov 25, 2022 Views: 2
Discovery, the new Library Services Platform Exlibris’ Alma-Primo, provides simple, one-stop searching for books and e-books, articles, digital media, and more. It also helps you manage your research.
First SIGN IN (in the top right hand corner) with your IESE credentials. Once you are logged in, you will be able to enter your personal account (My Library Card):
and to do some loan transactions:
- Loans: You can see the active loans and renew them
- Requests: You can see the reservations
- Personal details: allows the user changing the language of the interface
- My Favorites:
Once authenticated, from the icon you can access to My Favorites saved previously:
Saved records by clicking the icon of the record
Search strategy, by clicking the option
Search history saved automatically during your session
Search alerts can be set up by clicking the icon at “Saved searches” tab
Why sign in? Sign in (in the top right hand corner) with your IESE credentials in order to:
- View full search results. (Some databases, only show results when you are signed in).
- Access the IESE Library subscribed resources.
- Manage your account, your loans and your requests.
- Create favorites lists.
- Export citations to Mendeley.
You can also use the following Discovery FAQs: